Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Space Ace! (a little late...)


Hey, gang! Dustin here. Sorry for dragging my ink and getting to update late, but duty calls. I got to work on a mind-blowing, amazing project that I can't wait to share with everyone!...but until then, how about a Space Ace sketch!? Check back Wednesday for a new theme and new art!

This week Junior Bruce and I are paying homage to Mr. Don Bluth. An incredible talent responsible for a ton of great creations. Read up on him here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Bluth

The original black and white sketch is for sale. It's drawn on high quality 9x12 bristol board. Just email me: dustinevans22@yahoo.com , and I will send you the paypal information. The price is $55 (includes shipping within US. Outside of US please inquire).

-Dustin Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment