Monday, April 11, 2011

Drop Dead Evil!




Another week, another edition of, "The Blog of Eternal Sketch!" This week we're tackling original, creator owned properties. First up is my character, Jack Rite, from Drop Dead Evil. Check out the blog here to read up on it: http://ddecomic.blogspot.com/ My pic features Jack battling a swamp creature of sorts. At first I just thought of the monster as a random creation, but drawing him was so much fun, I would like to incorporate him into the comic soon.

The original full color sketch is for sale. It's drawn on high quality 9x12 bristol board. Just email me: dustinevans22@yahoo.com , with "Jack Rite Drop Dead Evil" as the title and I will send you the paypal information. The price is $25 (includes shipping within US. Outside of US please inquire).

-Dustin Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment