Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BEETLEJUICE!!!


BEETLEJUICE!BEETLEJUICE!BEETLEJUICE! That's all I had to say for this sketch to come to life. This week's them is Tim Burton! Burton has been a major influence in my imagination and artwork since I was a wee lad. Beetlejuice is the first movie I remember seeing from Tim. Every since then I've enjoyed everything he's put out and his unique vision...except Planet of the Apes, but we won't talk about that, lol.

I really like Michael Keaton's take on the character, but I also grew up watching the Beetljuice cartoon. My version is some kind of a hybrid between those two. I used brush pen and marker on this sketch. I hope you enjoy what I came up with and thanks for looking!

The original full color sketch is for sale. It's drawn on high quality 9x12 bristol board. Just email me: dustinevans22@yahoo.com , and I will send you the paypal information. The price is $55 (includes shipping within US. Outside of US please inquire).

-Dustin Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment