Monday, March 21, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood Vs. The Wolf




So here we are! The debut of "The Blog of Eternal Sketch!". Basically Junior Bruce and I got together and created a sketch blog. We're starting out bi-weekly right now with updates on Monday and Friday. This week the theme became wolves, so I sketched up this sort of Looney Toon drawing of red holding a bomb from her basket...a gift for the wolf, no doubt.

The original black and white sketch is for sale. It's drawn on high quality 9x12 bristol board. Just email me: dustinevans22@yahoo.com , and I will send you the paypal information. The price is $55 (includes shipping within US. Outside of US please inquire).

That's all folks. Junior Bruce is going to be posting his sketch soon. Until then, I hope you enjoy this one.

Be sure to check back Friday for an all new art!

-Dustin Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment