Thursday, March 24, 2011

3 Super-Pigs vs. The Wolf




Continuing with the "wolf" theme, we went with The Three Little Pigs for Friday's sketch. My dog has a stuffed super hero pig toy, so I came up with this idea of pitting super pigs against a hulked out wolf. 30 minutes actual drawing time and about 5 minutes of scanning and scribbling in photoshop for some color/texture.

It's been a blast this week working on the blog with Junior Bruce, and I can't wait to for next week's sketches. Remember, every Monday and Friday, check back for new stuff!

The original black and white sketch is for sale. It's drawn on high quality 9x12 bristol board. Just email me: dustinevans22@yahoo.com , and I will send you the paypal information. The price is $55 (includes shipping within US. Outside of US please inquire).

Have a good weekend everyone!

-Dustin Evans

2 comments: